Bankruptcy Attorney Serving Austin, San Marcos And Surrounding Areas
At the Law Offices of William T. Peckham, we thrive and earn the loyalty of our clients because we take on complex legal matters. We are a creative, dedicated team of lawyers who will get to know the details of your case and craft an approach that meets your needs. We serve clients who need representation in matters related to:
- Credit repair, when you need to rebuild your credit for banks to lend to you
- Tax law, including Internal Revenue Service liens and payroll tax litigation
- Wills, estate planning and probate
- Real estate law, including title clearings and mortgage-related issues
- Civil litigation, including construction disputes
- Business and commercial law, including business formation and contract disputes
Travis County Tax Law Attorneys Helping You Through Complex Legal Matters
We know how stressed and intimidated you may feel if you are facing the prospect of squaring off against the government in tax litigation. We can represent you or your business and make sure that the federal or Texas government does not take advantage of you. In addition, our experience dealing with the areas of the law listed above make us well-suited to handle complex tax disputes that require knowledge of bankruptcy law, real estate law or estate planning law.
Litigation Is Rarely Cut-And-Dried. Call The Law Offices Of William T. Peckham For Experienced Legal Advice.
Contact us to speak to a lawyer at the Law Offices of William T. Peckham. We are a team of attorneys with knowledge in many areas of the law, and we can handle complex issues that require a creative approach to achieve a positive outcome. Call 512-487-7604 to schedule an appointment at our office in Austin.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.